Thursday, October 8, 2009

THE MOST POWERFUL SEXUAL ATTRACTION ASPECT… VENUS AND MARS CONJUNCT… ESPECIALLY IN SCOPRIO

Let’s start right off exploring the most powerful aspect in sex astrology… the conjunction. When your natal Mars or Venus is conjunct (the same degree location) or within an orb allowance of 8 degrees… to the significant other’s Venus or Mars location… that’s strongest single sex attraction there is… and the tighter the orb the stronger it is… and if this occurs in the sign of Scorpio… it’s hot …and some like that way.

…and I have a personal example to share with you …my first wife and short lived hot marriage many years ago.

Scorpios get a lot of undeserved bad press about their natural sensuality. The Libra, Scorpio, or Sagittarius woman (because Venus is never more than 40 degrees from the Sun) that may have one or both of these planets in Scorpio… can be the seductive huntress…

If you’re at a club, party, or even a church gathering… in a heard of a hundred other guys… if you catch her interest for whatever mystical reason… this cowgirl will subtly… and sometimes not so subtly pursue you by look, gesture, flirt, touch… her methods are countless and often very creative… once she cuts you out of the heard… just give it up… you don’t have a chance…

Many years ago when I was a 27 year old idiot… living the life style of an hard-edge-abstract-expressionist painter and coffee shop portrait artist… and occasional actor (see my other Blogs THERAEUTIC ABSTRACT PAINTING and DAILY DRAW) …and a photographer friend dropped by my studio loft early one evening to visit briefly… and to show off his new photo model girlfriend… there was intense eye contact between us immediately… it was electric… and then they left to go to their planned movie…

…then the next afternoon …she knocks at my door …may she borrow that book we had casually discussed the night before? …would I like to go to the beach? ...and then a passionate embrace as the surf washes up around us ...the whole film noir scene …two weeks later we went to Las Vegas and got married… for ninety days… then she did one of the infamous Scorpio polarity switches… and she wanted, paid for, and got us… divorced…

…I was devastated… I loved her… etc, etc… I was now a 28 year old idiot… and I never knew what hit me… all I knew was for a couple of months it was some of the hottest and most passionate sex of my life… with a woman five years older than me who could have easily been a Marilyn Monroe impersonator if she were a blonde… and with Venus and Mars in Scorpio…it’s hot! …and just like the movie…some like it hot.

…no regrets, sweetheart …wherever you are …I have only funny and fond memories of us now…

About ten years ago I ran across her DOB and of course I did her chart immediately… and there it was… her natal Venus at 22 degrees of Libra conjunct my natal Mars… and my natal Venus a 4 degrees of Scorpio conjunct her natal Mars… and both square the passions of our natal Pluto locations in Leo… immediate attraction, passionate, intense…

In the next post we’ll explore the birth chart of a famous woman spy… who had this same Venus and Mars in Scorpio… and how she may have changed the course of WWII.

No comments:

Post a Comment